Confirmation from The Planck spacecraft

Planck space craft had swept the space and found a 'red line of radiation'
This is confirmed my understanding of universe.


......
The detailed properties of this background may contain hints of hidden extra dimensions or multiple universes, as well as providing clues to what caused a brief, early period of incredibly rapid cosmic expansion.
......

I call those extra dimensions or multiple universe as ABSOLUTE SPACE.

By the way, the observation result of this European Space Agency spacecraft shows a red line image that explain my understanding of gravity on the moving mass.

If my understanding is true, a flying car with anti-gravity device get closer.
Watch my video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikgwjKAFIIw for better point of reference

0 comments: